(this post has been updated to reflect virtual format of the Conference)
Friends and colleagues,
Mixing XXVII – The biannual conference of the North American Mixing Forum – is occurring online from June 20-23, 2022 in Niagara Falls, Canada.
The Call for Abstracts for Mixing XXVII has been extended – please consider contributing current work in the field of fluid mixing. The submission deadline is 11:59PM EST on February 11th, 2022.
Technical sessions will be organized to cover a broad range of fluid mixing topics such as:
- Mixing in Single-Phase Systems
- Mixing in Multi-Phase Systems
- Use of CFD in the Simulation of Single and Multi-Phase Mixing Processes
- Mixing Scale-Up/Scale-Down Issues
- Industrial Mixing Issues and Solutions
- Mixing in Rheologically Complex Fluids
- Novel Mixer and Mixed Reactor Design
- Novel Experimental Techniques in Mixing
- Mixing in Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceuticals Processes
- Troubleshooting Mixing Issues
- Mixing under Extreme Conditions
- Mixing Education
A maximum of 1,500 words is permitted, plus a maximum of 2 figures.
For more information about Mixing XXVII, please visit the conference website.
Justin Walker and Aaron Strand
Mixing XXVII Co-Coordinators
North American Mixing Forum