Postponed to June 19 – 24, 2022 | Niagara Falls, Canada
Mixing XXVII is the 27th Biennial Conference in a series of conferences that began in 1967. Mixing XXVII is scheduled to occur in Niagara Falls, Canada from June 19 to June 24, 2022. NAMF, the North American Mixing Forum, organizes this conference and is a multidisciplinary, international, non-profit group devoted to the promotion of scholarship, research, and education in the field of fluid mixing.
Every two years, members of the global mixing community meet in North America to share and discuss the latest research developments and advancements in fluid mixing. Participants come from academia, industry, and private and government-affiliated research institutions. Participants may submit abstracts to present their recent work or may simply attend the conference to learn more about and discuss fluid mixing and advancements in the field. Since no proceedings are published, the conference is an ideal venue for participants to share current work without the constraint of written documentation. Student participants are also welcomed and may contribute their work through the student competition or poster session.
Technical sessions are organized to cover a broad range of fluid mixing topics including:
- Mixing in Single-Phase Systems
- Mixing in Multi-Phase Systems
- Use of CFD in the Simulation of Single and Multi-Phase Mixing Processes
- Mixing Scale-Up/Scale-Down Issues
- Industrial Mixing Issues and Solutions
- Mixing in Rheologically Complex Fluids
- Novel Mixer and Mixed Reactor Design
- Novel Experimental Techniques in Mixing
- Mixing in Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceuticals Processes
- Troubleshooting Mixing Issues
- Mixing under Extreme Conditions
- Mixing Education
The location of the NAMF Biennial Conferences changes each time to highlight regions throughout North America. For Mixing XXVII, the conference will reside in the Niagara Region of Ontario, Canada. The conference venue is the newly redesigned Marriott on the Falls which directly overlooks the Horseshoe Falls of the world-renowned Niagara Falls.
So, please join us from June 19 to June 24, 2022 in Niagara Falls for the 27th edition of our long-lasting fluid mixing conference tradition!
Marriott on the Falls, Niagara Falls, Ontario
- 18,514 sq.ft. of meeting space, dedicated to NAMF
- Located in close proximity to many attractions – Casino Niagara, Marineland, Indoor Waterpark, etc.
Niagara Region Attractions
- Niagara Falls – a natural wonder of the world, Q=2,400 m3/s
- Historical sites from colonial era: Niagara-on-the-Lake and Fort George
- Wine: 14,600 acres of vineyards, over 100 wineries
- and more
“At around 43 degrees, the region is at roughly the same latitude as Northern Italy. Lake Ontario along its northern edge moderates the climate, which is similar to that of Burgundy, France” – The New York Times
“People are very surprised when they find out you can grow grapes here.” – Paul Pender, Tawse Winer