A sunrise you’ll never forget – lucky for us attending to MIXING XXVI in Puerto Rico, we will see them daily. You are not too late to register.
The online registration platform for the conference is open until May 28, 2018. After this date, registrations will be accepted only if rooms are still available*. Please contact Luis Sierra if you are planning to register after the 28-May. Last date to request registration is June 11, 2018.
Please keep in mind that the end of June is the beginning of the peak season in Puerto Rico. Do not wait until the last minute to register.
*Registration fee is subjected to change after May 28.
Don’t miss the opportunity to attend this conference in which you will find:
• Nearly +60 papers from authors from different countries, to be presented in eight oral and poster sessions.
• Keynote lectures, covering aspects of mixing in: mixing in the pharmaceutical industry, simulation of fluid-fluid multiphase systems, high shear mixing, fermentations and panel discussions with experts from the industrial sector.
• Papers by bright students, winners of Mixing Student Award competitions from North America.
• Short Course “Mixing Fundamentals and Applications”
• Wide opportunities for interaction with colleagues and world leaders in the field of mixing, either from industry and academia.
• Exhibitors of mixing equipment, modeling tools and services.
• Beautiful environment with rich cultural tradition.
We look forward to seeing you at the MIXING XXVI Conference in June. Meanwhile, best regards from all of us.
Luis Sierra, Piero Armenante and Clara Gomez
Organizers of NAMF’s 2018 Biennial Conference, MIXING XXVI
Sunday, June 24, 2018 5:00 PM – Friday, June 29, 2018 12:00 PM
Condado Vanderbilt Hotel
1055 Ashford Avenue, San Juan, Puerto Rico 00907
Monday, June 11, 2018