- Our provisional technical program for MIXING XXVI is now available (Agenda)
We have some colleagues that have requested to register late to the event (some of them are still waiting for sponsorship or management approval, etc.).
To make it fair for everyone, we have decided to reopen the registration until June 11. (Registration)
Don’t miss the opportunity to attend this conference in which you will find:
• Nearly +60 papers from authors from different countries, to be presented in eight oral and poster sessions.
• Keynote lectures, covering aspects of mixing in: mixing in the pharmaceutical industry, simulation of fluid-fluid multiphase systems, high shear mixing, fermentations and panel discussions with experts from the industrial sector.
• Papers by bright students, winners of Mixing Student Award competitions from North America.
• Short Course “Mixing Fundamentals and Applications”
• Wide opportunities for interaction with colleagues and world leaders in the field of mixing, either from industry and academia.
• Exhibitors of mixing equipment, modelling tools and services.
• Beautiful environment with rich cultural tradition.
For the colleagues already registered:
Extending your stay at the Vanderbilt
If you do want to come earlier or stay later, please email me your request as soon as possible. I can make the arrangements and charge to the credit card you have on file or to a different credit card.
Tutorial – Short Course on Mixing
Remember that the Tutorial starts at 9:00 AM on Sunday 6/24. See details here.
Last but not least, for those who check-in on Saturday June 23rd, you may have the opportunity to enjoy one of the most important festivities of the island: St. John’s Eve or La Noche de San Juan. Join local families and friends at the beach, be part of the celebrations! At the stroke of midnight take a dip into the sea, but do it backwards so you get good luck for the rest of the year!
We look forward to seeing you at the MIXING XXVI Conference in June. Meanwhile, best regards from all of us.
Luis Sierra, Piero Armenante and Clara Gomez
Organizers of NAMF’s 2018 Biennial Conference, MIXING XXVI
Sunday, June 24, 2018 5:00 PM – Friday, June 29, 2018 12:00 PM
Condado Vanderbilt Hotel
1055 Ashford Avenue, San Juan, Puerto Rico 00907
Monday, June 11, 2018