The next International Symposium on Mixing in Industrial Processes, the ninth in the series, will be held in Birmingham, at the Hyatt Regency Hotel, on 25-28th June 2017.
- Mixing of single or multiphase fluids from dilute suspensions to slurries, including formulated liquid products;
- Mixing of fluids with complex rheology;
- Mixing for manufacturability – from laboratory to process scale in batch and continuous processes;
- Mixing within biological processes – effects of local conditions on cells and bioreactor performance;
- Mixing in microfluidic systems – chemical and bio-processing driven by microscale mixing.
- Simulations – different computational techniques used for mixing processes.
- Mixing fundamentals and developments of new concepts for mixing processes.
For information, the call for abstracts will open in August this year with the aim of closing at the end of November. We wish to have the programme ready by early February 2017. Thus we anticipate that you may receive some abstracts to review between late November and December this year.
Our website is now live at http://www.ismip9.org and will be populated with relevant details in the coming weeks.