Following fifty years of open-minded and fruitful mixing discussions, there will be no published proceedings or formal paper to be submitted. This format allows for presentation and discussion of recent research material to be presented in a collegial environment.
The North American Mixing Forum (NAMF) is pleased to invite you to the upcoming Mixing XXV conference to be held in Quebec City, from June 26 to July 1, 2016.
Topics of interest
- Single phase mixing
- Multiphase mixing
- Mixing under extreme conditions of rheology, reactive systems, concentrations, and any other less frequently seen conditions
- Simulations and mixing
- Novelties in experimental techniques, mixers and education
- Applications and troubleshooting – Learning from mistakes
Guidelines for authors and important dates
- Abstract length: 300-600 words
- EXTENDED: Deadline to submit abstracts: February 14, 2016
- Authors’ notification: March 13, 2016
Please submit your abstract here.
For any enquiries regarding the program, please contact: louis.fradette@
For all general enquiries, please contact Inscript: fdallaire@
We look forward to sharing mixing experience and good times with you at NAMF XXV in Quebec City.
Prof. François Bertrand, ing., PhD (Conference Chair)
Prof. Louis Fradette, ing., PhD (Conference Co-Chair)
[…] Call for Papers […]