Every two years, members of the global mixing community meet in North America to share and discuss the latest research developments and advancements in fluid mixing. Participants come from academia, industry, and private and government-affiliated research institutions. Participants may submit abstracts to present their recent work or may simply attend the conference to learn more about and discuss fluid mixing and advancements in the field. Since no proceedings are published, the conference is an ideal venue for participants to share current work without the constraint of written documentation. Student participants are also welcomed and may contribute their work through the student competition or poster session.
Mixing XXVII is scheduled to occur in Niagara Falls, Canada from June 21 to June 26, 2020. The conference venue is Marriott On The Falls (6755 Fallsview Blvd, Niagara Falls, ON L2G 3W7, Canada)
The Call for Abstracts is now open. The deadline for submission is 11:59 PM EST on March 8, 2020 (extended).
Technical sessions are organized to cover a broad range of fluid mixing topics including:
- Mixing in Single-Phase Systems
- Mixing in Multi-Phase Systems
- Use of CFD in the Simulation of Single and Multi-Phase Mixing Processes
- Mixing Scale-Up/Scale-Down Issues
- Industrial Mixing Issues and Solutions
- Mixing in Rheologically Complex Fluids
- Novel Mixer and Mixed Reactor Design
- Novel Experimental Techniques in Mixing
- Mixing in Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceuticals Processes
- Troubleshooting Mixing Issues
- Mixing under Extreme Conditions
- Mixing Education
A maximum of 1500 words is permitted, plus a maximum of 2 figures. Please contact the conference organizers with any questions about abstract formatting or suitability.